Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
i. This website is owned and operated by Cadell Catering Pty Ltd , trading as Darriwill Farm Highton (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’)
ii. These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Darriwill Farm Highton website (‘this site’): www.darriwillfarmhighton.com.au.
iii. By accessing, browsing or using this site, you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers.
iv. Cadell Catering (trading as Darriwill Farm Highton) may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any amendment is effective immediately.
i. Access to and use of this site and the products and services made available are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. By using the services, you are agreeing to all of the terms, as may be updated from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes made to the terms.
ii. By ordering on the website you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database. From time to time we may contact you about our offers and new products. You can easily be removed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will remove you from all future marketing communications.
iii. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the terms without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire website.
v. All content and software on this site, including the images, text, site design, logos, and graphics as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the property of Darriwill Farm Highton, unless specified otherwise.
vi. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. Any unauthorised use of materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
i. Ordering of Hampers
- Hampers ordered through the Darriwill Farm Highton website are made to order on site at Darriwill Farm Highton in Geelong and are dispatched for delivery within 12 to 48 business hours.
- Please allow extra time during peak trading periods such as, but not excluded to, December, Valentines Day and Mothers Day. Hamper orders will be confirmed via email and are dispatched once your payment has been processed.
ii. Age restrictions
- Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1988, it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $8000) and for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $700).
- For all hampers which include alcohol, please ensure the recipient is 18 years of age or over and a person 18 years of age or over is available to receive the delivery.
iii. Cancellation of Orders
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact Darriwill Farm Highton immediately on 03 5241 2933 . Once payment for an order has been accepted, cancellation is at the discretion of Darriwill Farm Highton.
- Orders that are in the process of being made, dispatched to our courier, and/or in transit cannot be cancelled.
iv. Delivery of Orders
- Changes to delivery address or information cannot be made after the hamper has been dispatched. A change to delivery address whilst in transit along with incorrect delivery information will incur a new delivery charge.
- Delivery times will range depending on the location. Geelong and immediate surrounding areas are estimated same day or next day delivery. Deliveries to capital cities from Geelong can range from one (Melbourne) to 5 days. All Sendle courier deliveries are sent by road.
- You will receive an email once your hamper has been delivered.
- d) Hampers can only be delivered Monday to Friday. We do not deliver weekends or public holidays.
- Darriwill Farm Highton accepts no responsibility for delays to estimated delivery times.
- Hampers will only be left unattended at the delivery address when the parcel has an authority to leave issued by the purchaser. We accept no responsibility for goods left unattended when there has been consent to leave the hamper unattended.
- If the hamper does not have an authority to leave at the delivery address, the courier will leave a card and return the hamper to a collection point until instructions to redeliver are provided. If the receiver does not make contact with the courier to arrange re-delivery, the hamper will be sent back to Darriwill Farm Highton. In the case of an unsuccessful delivery, Darriwill Farm Highton will contact the purchaser to arrange a new payment for delivery or for the hamper to be collected directly from our store.
v. Refunds Policy
- Refunds will not be provided for delayed deliveries or deliveries outside estimated delivery times.
- In the unfortunate event that a gift has been damaged during the delivery process, or if there is concern regarding the quality or condition of the hamper when it is delivered, it is essential that you contact us within 72 hours of delivery. This is necessary due to the perishable nature of some of our products and allows us to investigate the potential issue and assess the offer of replacement or refund.
- Upon contacting us with your issue, we will ask you to provide a photograph of the hamper. We will assess all issues with hampers on a case-by-case basis and either provide a replacement, or if a replacement is not suitable, a part or full refund.
- We will not accept requests for replacement or refund due to damage or poor quality if you have not attempted to make contact with Darriwill Farm Highton within 72 hours of the delivery of the hamper.
- Once an order has been received and payment processed, we do not provide refunds for a change of mind.
- It is the responsibility of the hamper purchaser to inform Darriwill Farm Highton if a hamper not been delivered. Upon notification we will investigate with our courier.
vi. Product Unavailability
- From time to time due to circumstances out of our control a hamper product may be temporarily out of stock or unavailable. In this instance Darriwill Farm Highton reserves the right to substitute the product with a product which is of equal or greater cost and quality.
- In the unusual event that a number of products are out of stock for a particular hamper, our staff will call the purchaser to discuss alternative products to ensure the satisfaction of the purchaser
vii. Limitation of Liability
- Any liability of Darriwill Farm Highton in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Darriwill Farm Highton be limited to:
- in relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; and
- in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
i. The information contained on our website is provided by Darriwill Farm Highton in good faith. To the best of Darriwill Farm Highton’s knowledge the information is accurate and current.
ii. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Darriwill Farm Highton disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Darriwill Farm Highton makes no warranty that this website, any information or ideas contained on this website or any products or services will meet your requirements.
iii. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Darriwill Farm Highton does not control other users of this site, the providers of information or ideas to this site or the suppliers of goods and services purchased from this site, and Darriwill Farm Highton is therefore not liable for their opinions or their behaviour, including any information or advice provided by them or any defamatory statements made by them or any offensive content on their part.
iv. You further acknowledge and agree that, subject to the section dealing with Limitation of Liability Darriwill Farm Highton will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods or services supplied to you, or on your behalf of you, through the website.